Kumasi, Ghana - Tro-Tro Bus Station

Kumasi, Ghana - Tro-Tro Bus Station

Sekondi, Ghana

Sekondi, Ghana

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

When life gets too hard to stand, kneel.

just Alex...
(Asuoyeboa apartment - Elders Adu-Gyamfi, Baron, Holmes, and Darrow)

Hello, hello there family!

So I’m sure you’re super busy with Weston, life and all so I’ll keep this brief. Thank you so much for the pictures of him. He’s freaking sweet. He’s a great man baby. Thanks so much for all the emails as well. So awesome to have family who cares so much about my mission and me.

So this Sat. I got the 1-year package from you guys and it was over and beyond. Thank you so much. It was so cool to get cards from everyone. Plz be sure to tell them all that I am so very grateful for them. Tell Nick I got his gift too. It all meant so much. Thank you! Thanks for making all those dad. Ha. You’re too funny. Loved Ryan’s and Lance’s. ahhahahah. Too funny. Thank you!

So before I go on, last week when my mind was all over the place, I totally forgot to tell you about the baptism on Sat. Was a cool ending to my 1-year. Sis Joyce and her daughter doris. Always awesome to be apart of those.

(Sister Joyce)

(Doris)
This week we did have splits with the zone leaders. We got to go with e Adams and we enjoyed that very much. e Adams is a baller and really reminded me of what a missionary should be like. Was a cool day.

We had specialized training on Sat with both the zones and Pres talked to us. In a nutshell the Pres. wants us to focus on the promises and doctrine of Christ. Still teaching when guided by the spirit is always the best way, but it’s usually good to have a game plan and know where you’re going. The spirit doesn’t always give you word for word

So that’s about it on the week. Crazy that March is just about over. Weird. Love you and miss you guys so much! Hope you are all reading your scripts and saying your prayers.

I know God listens and loves us. He does want us to be happy. And I know this amazing gospel brings happiness.

"When life gets too hard to stand, kneel”
-Pres Gordon B Hinckley

xoxo

elder darrow

1 comment:

Lori B. said...

He looks so happy!