Kumasi, Ghana - Tro-Tro Bus Station

Kumasi, Ghana - Tro-Tro Bus Station

Sekondi, Ghana

Sekondi, Ghana

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I still have a Washer.

just Alex...

I will start with the fact that for the next 6 weeks I still have a washer. Yup, 6 more weeks in Sekondi. The area got a bit dry, so we will have to do work to get it back to where it should be. Lucky for me Ghanians are incredible and it won’t be too hard. We are going to just do crazy work and I still may be transferred and not get to see the fruits of anything. So at the end of this transfer I will be here 10 1/2 months. How crazy is that? (I’m getting old). I guess we will see how things go. sooo. Don’t worry about me. All is going well.

On Thur night the Lambs were so kind as to bring our apt over for my b-day feast. The Lambs are just the sweetest people you can ever find. I love them so much. As always we enjoyed big time.

We had apartment checks from the Sabey’s on Sat morn. I was able to have a small interview meeting, just pres. and me. Man was that a sweet experience. The interview ended with a powerful blessing and a hug. I honestly felt like I was hugging P-Doe (dad) and it’s really all that I needed. He could have just showed up and gave me a hug and left and all would have been well.

Thanks so much for all that you do. Love you guys so so very much.

So crazy that Christmas is coming. Gonna be weird to hear you all again.
Wow... just got excited.

xoxo

elder darrow

3 comments:

Lori B. said...

the washer for another 6 weeks is good.

Marcus and Amy said...

That crazy Christmas! How fun!

Jess said...

love that pic!